Our Party Wall Surveyor Service
Route5 are a nationwide building and development consultancy with over 30 years experience.
The Party Wall Act of 1996 calls for an agreement between neighbouring properties on any proposed construction works to be carried out.
At Route5 we prepare a fair and impartial Party Wall Agreement that includes:
- Details of any proposed works
- The right to execute the Party Wall works
- The time and manner of executing any Party Wall work (working hours)
- Details of the protection of the neighbouring structure during and after the works
- Coverage of common matters that may arise
In normal circumstances the Party Wall surveyors will also prepare a report called a “schedule of condition”, of the neighbouring property before work starts in order to protect the interests of both parties in the event of a later claim for damages.
Contact us regarding our Party Wall Surveyor Service
If you would like more inforation regarding our party wall surveying serviecs please call us on 07526 269 546 or simply fill out the contact form below.