Do I need a Party Wall Award? | Route5 Construction Services Ltd

Do I need a Party Wall Award?

When working on the wall that divides your property from the adjoining owner (neighbour's) property you may need to give your neighbours a party wall notice. When the notice has been given to the neighbours and they have gained you permission, this is called a Party Wall Award or (Party Wall Agreement).

At Route5 we prepare a fair and impartial Party Wall Agreement that includes:

  • The right to execute the Party Wall works
  • The time and manner of executing any Party Wall work
  • Protection of the neighbouring structure during and after the works
  • Coverage of common matters that may arise

In normal circumstances the Party Wall surveyors will also prepare a report called a “schedule of condition”, of the neighbouring property before work starts in order to protect the interests of both parties in the event of a later claim for damages.

Contact us for our Party Wall Surveyor Service

For more information regarding our Party Wall Surveyor Service contact us direct today. Call us on 07912 120 052 or fill out our confidential online enquiry form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Enquire Now

Simply fill in the form below and press send and we will get back to you shortly regarding your enquiry.

Our combined expertise offers these guarantees on everything we do.

  • With all our quotes we give a timescale for the work and stick to it.
  • Always available - 8.00-5.30pm five days a week. We return calls within half a day.
  • We give a fixed price for all work.
  • All schemes are commercially reviewed to give options for saving money.
  • We are based in the Midlands to give you nationwide coverage.

Fill out the form below to get in touch with us.

Galliford Try
McCarthy And Stone