Building Project Management
Here at Route5 Building and Development Consultancy our building project management services vary depending on the type of project you are involved in. Naturally our Building Project Manager will guide and advise at any stage of the project necessary.
This can often include:
Design Management Services
Identification of Potential Issues
Budget Management Services
Health and Safety Checks
Time Management Services
Previous Project Management Services:
- Develop the client brief and appoint a design team and contractors.
- Advise of any potential issues with planning and building regulation applications.
- Advise on legal obligations such as CDM and asbestos surveys
- Coordinate and lead the design team.
- Produce initial programme of works.
- Oversee works on site, ensuring quality and health and safety is adhered to.
- Take action to avoid trivial disputes escalating.
- Ensure project completes on time, within budget and to the correct standard.
For more information on Route5 Building and Development Consultancy visit our full range of Quantity Surveying services.
Contact us for Building Project Management Services
For more information regarding our Building Project Management Services contact us direct today. Call us on 07912 120 052 or fill out our online enquiry form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.