SAP Calculations Leicester
Our standard Assessment Procedure (SAP) is the UK Government's recommended method system for measuring the energy rating of residential dwellings. Route5 can offer a full energy assessment service in Leicester which essentially includes guidance on both fuel reduction methods and how to make designs more economic to achieve your intended energy ratings.
Here at Route5 we are able to offer SAP Calculations for new built homes, conversions, extensions or RdSAP’s for existing homes throughout the Leicestershire area and the earlier we start the better! DER/TER calculations need to be submitted to building control before work starts on site, however getting them done further in advance will also allow for the energy efficiency of the dwelling to be considered whilst it is being designed.
Standard Assessment Procedure (SAP) Calculations Leicester
In 1995 the obligation in Leicester that all new dwellings have SAP home energy rating calculations prepared began. Its is a monitored regulation that you demonstrate to the local building control bodies that the proposed dwellings meet the standards of the prevailing building regulations with regards to the conservation of fuel and power.
Extensions/Change Of Use
In addition SAP calculations may also be required in order to support building regulations applications for existing dwellings – for example, when an extension is being added, or when a building undergoes a material change of use or material alteration.
Based upon plans, drawings and specifications provided by clients we are able to:
- Offer a Suggestion of construction materials and specifications
- Target carbon dioxide emission rate/dwelling carbon dioxide emission rate calculations
- Conduct SAP calculations for new build properties in England and Wales under Part L1a of the Building Regulations.
- Monitor Part L1b of the associated building regulations
- Calculate Building Values
- Predicted Energy Assessments (PEAs)
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
- Dwelling annual fuel expenses
- Water Inefficiency Calculations
Contact us today for your SAP Calculation Report
If you require more information regarding a Construction Energy Assessment in Leicester please contact us direct today. Alternatively you can call us on 07912 120 052 or fill out our online enquiry form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!