SAP Calculations Midlands
Our standard Assessment Procedure (SAP) is the UK Government's recommended method system for measuring the energy rating of residential dwellings. Route5 can offer a full energy assessment service in The Midlands which essentially includes guidance on both fuel reduction methods and how to make designs more economic to achieve your intended energy ratings.
Here at Route5 we are able to offer SAP Calculations for new built homes, conversions, extensions or RdSAP’s for existing homes throughout the Midlands area and the earlier we start the better! DER/TER calculations need to be submitted to building control before work starts on site, however getting them done further in advance will also allow for the energy efficiency of the dwelling to be considered whilst it is being designed.
Standard Assessment Procedure (SAP) Calculations Midlands
Since 1995 it has a been a requirement in The Midlands that all new dwellings have SAP home energy rating calculations prepared in order to demonstrate to local building control bodies that the proposed dwellings meet the standards of the prevailing building regulations with regards to the conservation of fuel and power.
Extensions/Change Of Use
In addition SAP calculations ay also be required in order to support building regulations applications for existing dwellings – for example, when an extension is being added, or when a building undergoes a material change of use or material alteration.
Based upon plans, drawings and specifications provided by clients we are able to:
- Suggestion of construction materials and specifications
- Target carbon dioxide emission rate/dwelling carbon dioxide emission emission rate calculations
- SAP calculations for new build properties in England and Wales under Part L1a of the Building Regulations covered by SAP 2001, SAP 2005, SAP2009
- Monitor Part L1b of the associated building regulations
- Calculate Building Values
- Predicted Energy Assessments (PEAs)
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
- Dwelling annual fuel expenses
- Water Inefficiency Calculations
Contact us for a Construction Energy Assessment
For more information regarding a Construction Energy Assessment in The Midlands contact us direct today. Call us on 07526 269 546 or fill out our online enquiry form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.